Click on each question below to view the answer.
Each insurance company offers different credits. Let us help you determine which ones apply to you. A sample of some of the credits that may be available include :
- New home credit ( even a home built in the last 15-20 years ago maybe considered a new home)
- Account credit if we also write your auto
- Loss free credits
- Non-smoker credits
- Mature home discount (works less than 20 hours)
- Renewal credits
- Protective device credits/ Alarm
- Home Renovations
- Safe home credit (no pool, wood stove or dogs)
Increased Deductibles can save money. The standard homeowners deductible is $250. Deductibles apply to every property loss, and are designed to reduce the frequency of losses and eliminate small claims. Keeping small claims out of the insurance system reduces overall cost for property insurance. If you can afford to pay more out of pocket in the event of a claim, you can save substantially on your policy. Increasing your deductible to $500 will probably decrease your premium by 10%. Call for an exact price on your policy.
Some companies offer a multi policy discount if they insure both your home and auto. Some offer discounts if the home and auto are simply insured through the same agent. You may also save money if your automobile is equipped with an approved Anti-Theft device. You may also be eligible for a 5% discount on Collision and Limited Collision sections of your automobile insurance coverage if you insure multiple automobiles. The following criteria must be met to be eligible:
- Have 2 or more cars insured by the same company (applicable if single or married).
- No inexperienced operators listed on the insurance policy
- The vehicles carry collision coverage
- The vehicles are not used in business
Please contact your agent immediately!